RVA-FT-01 - Swivel Foot Pad 16A, 22.5A, 32 Systems (front & rear jacks)
This is a swivel foot pad for the front and rear jacks cylinders for 16a, 22.5a, and 32 RVA leveling systems.
- This pad replaces all previous versions of the jack pads for the 16a, 22.5a, and 32 systems.
- This is an upgraded universal design that is 10" in diameter and 3/8" thick as compared to the previous 8" diameter, and 1/4" thickness.
- Previously being 1/4" thick allowed the pad to sometimes start to fold on softer surfaces, increasing the thickness to 3/8" reduces the chance of this occurring.
- Previous pads were only 8" in diameter in which the smaller footprint allowed the jack pads to break through some surfaces.
- This increased diameter to 10" allows for less a likely event of breakthrough at the contact point. This is do to the increased surface area the pad is contacting, spreading the load across a greater area.
The state of California requires that this warning be posted for people purchasing products that reside in California.
WARNING: Products may contain one or more chemicals known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov