- Shipping Exclusions
- Shipping Disclaimer
- Shipping Times
- How to Track My Orders
- International P.O. Boxes
- Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and Minor US Islands
- International Orders
- Free shipping offer only applies to orders over $100 delivering in the Contiguous United States (Excludes Alaska and Hawaii).
- Items that require FREIGHT TRUCK DELIVERY SERVICE will have a freight truck item logo on the item page. These items will require that you select the added charge for shipment before it can be added to your cart. Some items are based on the time zone you are having the product shipped to. If it is a time zone shipping item, then select the correct time zone to add the freight charge to the order. If an incorrect time zone is selected, we will contact you to correct the payment before items are shipped. Free shipping will still be an available option at checkout as the added freight charge for freight delivery truck service is added to the price of the item. If you select any other shipping option than the free shipping option, it will not affect the delivery time as these items are only shipped by freight truck. If you do select any other shipping option than free shipping, we will just refund the charge.
- See the time zone map to see what time zone you are.
Ultra RV Products has several shipping options for you to choose from. If you select an option based on a specific time for delivery, such as Next Day Air, 2nd Day, or 3rd Day, we will make every effort to deliver this service as expected. These orders require that every item sold on the site is in stock and ready to ship. We ship from in stock inventory and drop ship from the manufacturer, which allows us to deliver your purchase with the lowest rates possible based on the shipping option you select. Orders will only be processed Monday through Friday and most orders are processed within one business day. Prices for shipping on our website are estimates only. The price of the shipping for the order is dependent upon weight and shipping carrier selected. Most orders are shipped via FedEx or UPS, however, sometimes one or the other is unable to ship to some locations and in that case, orders will ship via USPS. If there is a difference in shipping costs for that reason, we will contact you. For rejected shipments/returns, the purchaser is responsible for all charges and items are subject to the same return policy as in store purchases. Return policy – Click Here.
We reserve the right to cancel a transaction due to errors, parts unavailability, or other unforeseen issues that cannot be reasonably rectified.
- Free Economy Ground - Shipping method is at our discretion based on most economical option.
- Ground - FedEx or UPS
- Three Day - UPS Only
- 2nd Day Air (UPS) or Fedex 2 Day (Fedex)
- Next Day Air (UPS) or Priority Overnight (Fedex)
Orders placed usually take 1 business day to process and pack for shipment. "Business day" means Monday through Friday, with the exception of certain holidays. We do not currently offer Saturday or Sunday delivery service unless you call in and speak to a representative to make that arrangement. This means orders placed online 2nd Day Air on a Thursday will not deliver until Monday and orders placed on a Friday with Next Day Air will not deliver until Monday.
Any expedited orders (3 day, 2nd day or next day air) placed after 12:00 PM Pacific Time will not ship until the next business day UNLESS you have contacted one of our representatives and they have confirmed same day shipment. If you are placing your order online and absolutely must receive the part by a certain date, please contact us by phone to confirm which delivery method should be used.
UPS Ground Shipments generally arrive within 2-6 business days. UPS does not deliver to P.O. Boxes or on holidays. For faster delivery we offer 2nd Business Day Air and Next Business Day Air service. We cannot accept responsibility for delays once the package leaves our facility. Occasionally, there are weather or other carrier delays that are out of our control.
Fedex Ground Shipments generally arrive within 2-5 business days. Fedex does not deliver to P.O. Boxes or on holidays. For faster delivery we offer Fedex 2 Day and Priority Overnight service. We cannot accept responsibility for delays once the package leaves our facility. Occasionally, there are weather or other carrier delays that are out of our control.
The U.S. Postal Service will deliver to P.O. Boxes. Please call or email us to place your order if you would like your order delivered through USPS rather than UPS or Fedex.
- Click the My Account link to access your account.
- Click the View Order History and Make Payments link.
- Click the icon of the order you wish to track.
- The tracking number will be listed in the comments for your order.
- You can type your tracking number into the tracking box below the order updates.
We cannot send orders to International P.O. box addresses.
Shipping is offered to these destinations; USPS, Fedex or UPS can be used for these locations.
*Free shipping/freight is not offered outside the lower 48 states.
*Note: If you do not choose either the Next Business Day or Second Day shipping options, your order may take substantially longer to arrive when using UPS. We strongly urge you to choose one of these shipping options to ensure that your parts arrive when you need them!
We offer USPS and Fedex shipping to:
- United Kingdom
- U.S. Islands
If you choose to ship your order to an international destination, you will have the option for USPS or Fedex service. If you have any issues or want your country added as a shipping option on the site, please use the contact form. If you call in an order, we will only process your order after you have approved the shipping charges. Please allow an additional day to complete the order if you are having it shipped internationally if this option is used.
IF YOU ARE AN INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER, PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT YOU MAY HAVE CUSTOMS FEES AND/OR DELAYS WHEN YOUR ORDER ARRIVES IN YOUR COUNTRY. ULTRA RV PRODUCTS HAS NO CONTROL OVER CUSTOMS FEES OR DELAYS AND IS UNABLE TO ASSIST WITH ANY CUSTOMS ISSUE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO BE AWARE OF ANY FEES OR TAXES THAT YOUR COUNTRY MAY CHARGE.