Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
The item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. The item must be postmarked within 30 days of your purchase date.
- Please visit the Returns page to request a refund and we will respond within 1-2 business days.
- Once you have received an RMA# you can mail us your returned item.
- Include in your return a signed letter stating the reason for return. Also include a copy of the original receipt of purchase.
- Some items can not be returned if they are opened, unless approved by Rodney W. Brazel Inc.
- No returns on electronic components.
- No returns on modules that have been programmed
- No returns allowed on items that have core charge fees
- Product that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Product that has been purchased from our Clearance parts list.
- Orders totaling less than $25 before shipping fees are not eligible for returns.
- Freight truck charges are not refundable.
- Coupon code discounts that are applied at time of checkout will not be refunded to card but we will put that amount as store credit on your account.
- Warranty parts are warrantied from the date of the ORIGINAL part purchase date.
- In the case of a returned part or core return, we will process your refund to your original form of payment within 5 business days of receipt of part.
- Purchases made with an American Express card will have 3.5% withheld from their refund to cover transaction fees.
- To initiate a core return you must contact us so that we can create a Return Goods Authorization form and send it to you.
- To expedite the return process please follow all instructions given i.e. RGA # on outside of box, sent to correct address, etc.
- Unless otherwise stated, shipping for core returns is the responsibility of the customer.
- Core return requests must be submitted within 30 days, except for UltraPower ECM's.
Cores need to be OEM or
equivalent parts. Cores must be in rebuild-able condition. Rebuild-able
condition is at the discretion of Rodney W. Brazel Inc. and our Manufacturers. If
parts are deemed un-rebuild-able, Core charge refund will be denied, and Ultra
RV Products will give the option to ship back the core at the customers expense
or dispose of Core at no charge to the customer. If the damage is repairable,
but does not fall under rebuild-able condition, Rodney W. Brazel Inc. reserves the
right to accept the core and may offer a complete or partial refund or deny the
Examples of Common Core Denials:
-Physical damage to part
-Burnt or smoke damage
-Incorrect or non-OEM spec core
- All items are subject to a 15% restocking fee and we do not refund the original shipping charges that you paid on the order. The restocking fee is in place to cover our original cost of shipping (on free shipping orders) and to repackage and enter the part back into inventory. The restocking fee will be deducted from your refund to your original form of payment.
- Exchanges are made in the case of a defective item.
- Exchanges may be made on incorrect parts ordered at the discretion of Rodney W. Brazel Inc.
- To submit an exchange, follow the returns process listed and select the exchange option instead of return.
- Replacement parts for an incorrect order due to our error, will be shipped the same method that the original order was. If you paid for next day air, we would ship next day air, if you did not pay for shipping with our free ground, we would ship it ground for free. If you want to upgrade the shipping method, you may do so but you would be responsible for paying for those shipping charges.